[App_rpt-users] SETUP

Corey Dean N3FE n3fe at repeater.net
Thu Aug 19 19:42:51 UTC 2010

Thanks for all that replied to my request for the old admin manual. I wanted to use it for general reading.

I am somewhat familiar with asterisk itself.  I have been using it for about 4 years.  The FOB is just new to me.  Before I modded the USB FOB I decided I would try it out on the system.  I get no audio at all.  I know it is a CM108 chip on one of them.  Trying to follow instructions I just am not able to hear any audio at all.  I have even tried sending the rpt fun nodenum dtmfcommand (for the time) to send the time.  I can see where it transmits on the screen.  Shouldn't I be hearing something without modding the FOB?

Corey  N3FE