[App_rpt-users] install script

Greg Thornwall thorn at myactv.net
Thu Aug 26 22:43:01 UTC 2010

Hi, I decided to reinstall the whole thing since I couldn't get it to
work properly. I couldn't get through the install script, it was asking
for my user id and password for the portal towards the end. It would not
take the password so it said something about failed and went to the
login prompt. What script runs the install part towards the end of the
install?  I tried the portal but no luck. I tried running asterisk but
it goes into an endless loop with an error "asterisk ended with a exit 1
status".

How do I proceed from here?

tnx, Greg