[App_rpt-users] Install questions

jeff millar jeff at wa1hco.net
Sat Aug 28 02:31:33 UTC 2010

Does Acid run in a virtualbox well enough to learn and test?  I have it
partially installed and partially working, including a USB Radio Interface
dongle.  But if it's known not to work, I'll get some other hardware.

About the URI, sometimes the green LED blink cleanly on/off about 3 Hz, but with
Acid in a vbox, it sort of flickers randomly.  What does that mean?

I installed Acid before my Allstar node got approved and it didn't seem to
prompt or download configuration and setup like some documentation suggests. How
do I trigger that part of the installation without starting over?

thanks,

jeff