[App_rpt-users] What am I doing Wrong-Playback Command

KI6PSP (Ed) ki6psp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 13:28:16 UTC 2010

I am trying to add a playback fuction so I can add in a tail message telling
everyone to press *50 for information, then use that to playback basic
repeater command instructions. I have tested this several ways, and I can't
seem to get it. Plus, during my testing, I think I set *50 to a *81# so it
will tell me the time. It is no longer in the config, but it still does it,
so I cant use *50. Here is a clip from my rpt.conf file.

[functions27178]
1=ilink,1
2=ilink,2
3=ilink,3
4=ilink,4
;50=playback 27178,rpt/nodenames/wa6ybn   ;Testing, this didn't work
5=macro,1
70=ilink,5
71=ilink,6
72=ilink,7
73=ilink,15
74=ilink,16
75=ilink,8

80=status,1
81=status,2

6=autopatchup,noct=1,farenddisconnect=1,dialtime=20000  ; Autopatch up
0=autopatchdn                           ; Autopatch down

96=playback 27178,rpt/nodenames/wa6ybn   ;Repeater just Donks at me
;989=cop,4
980=status,3
99=cop,6

; Place command macros here

[macro27178]
1=playback,rpt/nodenames/wa6ybn     ;Repeater just Donks at me
2=*81#                                              ;This one works
;Any others, it tell me Macro Not Found, so it must be finding the *51, but
not playing the file. File is the same one for initial ID, and it works

--
KI6PSP (Ed)