[App_rpt-users] chan_tlb - Cross-Talk Issues

"Jeremy R. Geeo [KDØEAV]" kd0eav at clear-sky.net
Tue Dec 7 22:40:02 UTC 2010

Thanks! Appreciate the response.

Each TLB instance only has ONE Asterisk connection - it just happens
that I have two Asterisk nodes on the same server (for now).

It seems like Asterisk is losing its (or doesn't have an) association
between which TLB stream (they are on different port pairs) is
associated with which Asterisk node. Traffic from either/both Asterisk
nodes gets sent out to ALL TLB streams... even though it's spec'd which
node to associate with - almost feels like it's not being checked going
from Asterisk out and over to TLB...

- Jeremy, KD0EAV