[App_rpt-users] re acid install from usb drive

Matt Beasant g4rky at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 11 17:48:31 UTC 2010

Hi Jon,

I had this problem too on a system I was building - I had a dialog box open
with a prompt to navigate to the ks.cfg file - I just accepted the defaults
( had to do this twice bizarrely ) and it all went in just fine after. YMMV
but worth a try!

This was from a USB CD drive with the ACID CD in the drive.

Regards,

Matt
G4RKY