[App_rpt-users] Reverse Autopatch radio PTT

Stephen - K1LNX k1lnx at k1lnx.net
Wed Feb 3 00:42:10 UTC 2010

I finally got my main PBX peered to my app_rpt box (long story) and I set up
normal phone control mode to have full functionality. With simple phone
control, I can key/unkey the transmitter with * and # respectively.

How do I accomplish that in normal phone control mode? Also, if I connect to
an echolink or allstar node from my phone, how does audio (if it can be) get
sent to the network?

For example, say I connect to my node via phone and I want to connect to
Allstar node 2000. Can I send audio from my phone? I am finding it very
useful to monitor things, but the ability to transmit audio to the network
would be rather neat.....

Is this possible or is this beyond the scope of design?

tnx and 73
Stephen
K1LNX

--