[App_rpt-users] Reverse Autopatch radio PTT

Keith Williamson hkwilliamson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 02:22:27 UTC 2010

Hi Stephen,

I'm using normal mode of reverse autopatch and by default, you should
be able to key up with *98 and un-key with #. Of course you can change
those to something else and the best way to do that so you don't
affect regular users used to the existing mappings is to edit rpt.conf
and dup the entire [funtions] stanza creating a second one called
[p_functions] and then change the line earlier in the file that maps
phone_funtions from funtions to p_functions. If you look at the file
you'll see what I mean.

Cheers,

Keith

KF7DRV