[App_rpt-users] 64 bit

Steve Gladden steve at michiganbroadband.com
Tue Feb 9 16:38:03 UTC 2010

Hello Ken,
I've done it in the past by copying all of the scripts from
a live 32 bit system over to the 64 bit system.
I first did all of the Centos updates on the 64 bit system..

Then I ran the stage2 script on the 64bit system..

It worked a few months ago..

I've (not by choice_) had to step away from this fun project for a few
months to focus on a new client.

I can't wait to get back into the game.

-Steve

> I know that CentOS and Asterisk are available in 64-bit versions
> I have a 64 bit machine.
> Is it possible to make an install of app_rpt that runs in 64 bit?
> if so, how?
> Using the standard ISO and install procedure, it installs 32 bit OS and
> modules.
>
> Thanks
> Ken Jamrogowicz

> --