[App_rpt-users] 64 bit

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Tue Feb 9 18:21:49 UTC 2010

Thanks Steve - see my question below

=====
I would probably need more help with this than you could provide-
But, can you clarify - does this result in a "normal" 32 bit APP_RPT running
under the 64 bit OS?

Or does it use the 64 bit compiler, creating a 64-bit version of the
"forked" Asterisk code?
(This latter one sounds like it has some risk of not working).

Ken Jamrogowicz