[App_rpt-users] Connpgm / disconpgm use

Matt Beasant g4rky at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 15 18:18:32 UTC 2010

OK well that was a deafening silence! I guess I am in uncharted territory
here..

I have managed to get a "tweet" for connect and disconnect states of my node
using curl so, so far so good.

What I dont know and cant seem to work out from the source code, is the
names of the variables that are passed as arguments. I tried using $name and
$them as I thought that might work but no luck.

If anyone can help identify the variables that are available for use by an
external script, that would be fantastic, so thanks in advance.

app_rpt is clearly nothing like IRLP when it comes to variables and
stuff......

73,

Matt