[App_rpt-users] New features / bug fixes

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 15 19:03:31 UTC 2010

The following Mantis issues are now resolved:

22 -- LiTZ mode
40 -- Cannot go into carrier squelch mode without commenting out the rxctcssfreqs and txctcssfreqs options.
41 -- Archivedir recording feature only records node TX audio and not Rx audio
49 -- Function class to execute a command or shell script via DTMF

This requires upgrade to current apps/app_rpt.c (version 0.211),
channels/chan_usbradio.c and main/dsp.c.

Sorry that I have been out of it for a while, but I have been having some
significant health problems and have been doing the best I possibly can.

P.S.

Does anyone have a test system running IRLP that is loaded with the latest ACID
distribution so that I can look at and resolve one of the bugs easily??  Thanks.

JIM WB6NIL