[App_rpt-users] host name for DHCP

F6HQZ f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net
Thu Jan 7 15:49:41 UTC 2010

Hi Ken,

I don't know if this is ok for your distribution, but it's ok for me
with CentOS.

Fix the station name in the file /etc/sysconfig/network :
HOSTNAME=asterisk.yourdomain.net

Add the machine name (HOSTNAME) in /etc/hosts :
127.0.0.1	asterisk.yourdomain.net localhost.localdomain localhost

This must be ok.
Feedback, please.

73,
F6HQZ