[App_rpt-users] web tranceiver

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Mon Jul 12 12:23:09 UTC 2010

This is pretty neat; it works fine from home?- I was hoping it would allow me to use my QRL laptop - but alas, while it displays the selected node information, pressing the "connect" button produces no obvious response.
?
I believe the company proxy server blocks streaming audio and the internet gateway does not allow port pass through (other than the ones that allow you to browse the internet).
?
It will play audio that is sent as a file (for example NWS weather service MP3's).
?
Is there any hope for such as situation?
?
Ken
KE2N