[App_rpt-users] Totally newbie question on UPDATING ACID installations.

Steve Gladden steve at michiganbroadband.com
Tue Jul 13 14:15:26 UTC 2010

I have a number of ACID installations of varying degrees of 'oldness'
some are 2-3 months old, others are 8-15 months old.

I'd like to get them all up to date and running the current newest
software..

Is there a script that updates everything in all those cases?
Or am I better off to download a new ACID CD and start from scratch?

I think the last time I downloaded the CD was 6 months ago.

Not sure if the CD is regularly updated or if the scripts on the install
update everything etc. and a new CD is not needed.

I will read & re-read the documentation as I remember there was good
information there regarding updating.

Thanks!!

Appreciate any 'quick' answers to this.. and I will take the time to
re-read over the next 3 days.

:-)

Steve

Michigan Broadband Systems Inc.