[App_rpt-users] Node Disconnect

Ron Phillips AA7RP at cox.net
Sat Jul 17 05:06:10 UTC 2010

I created a permalink using ilink,13 and I'm still having the same problem
with disconnects.  Anyone else have any ideas?

Ron, AA7RP

On Jul 15, 2010, at 2:11 PM, Jim Nessen wrote:

>Have you looked at permalinks?  I believe that they attempt to re-establish
in the event that an internet blip is >detected.

>I don't have my node handy atm to look and see what function it is, but
take a look at it, might solve your issue.

On Jul 15, 2010, at 1:59 PM, Ron Phillips wrote:

> I have a problem keeping two of my nodes connected at all times.  It seems
that if I lose the Internet connection for only a few seconds, the two nodes
disconnect from each other.  Is there a way to prevent this from happening?