[App_rpt-users] Would like equipment suggestions

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 21 15:03:38 UTC 2010

Laptops are not designed for continuous duty. They will fail (that is,
become strangely unreliable) in most unusual ways long before they
just up and quit from burning themselves out. Friends dont let
friends use laptops as servers.

Use a nice Mini-ITX system. Its small, efficient and inexpensive.

JIM WB6NIL