[App_rpt-users] Using 1750 Hz Toneburst

David Osborn david.osborn at manx.net
Fri Jun 11 18:20:23 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

Just want to check that I'm not doing something wrong here...

We have a couple of users with no CTCSS facilities who would like to use our
nodes. To that end I thought I'd try enabling 1750Hz access as per
http://app-rpt.qrvc.com/node/156.

When I reloaded app_rpt, I couldn't get my node to respond to me at all when
attempting to wake it up with my hand-held- not even with CTCSS.

Here's what I put in the [Node] stanza:

; Your Repeater

;

[2483]                                  ; Change this to your assigned node
number

rxburstfreq=1750     ; set burst frequency to 1750 Hz

rxbursttime=500      ; set minimum decode time to 500mS

rxburstthreshold=15  ; set minimum s/n ratio for decode

Commenting-out these lines restores normal operations.

This is the latest ISO build of AllStar - downloaded and installed only a
few days ago.

Have I made a booboo, or do we have a snag here?

Cheers

David

GD4HOZ

(2480 - 2484)