[App_rpt-users] DTMF passthrough (silly question?)

Anthony Percy anthcp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 12:18:07 UTC 2010

Hi Jim,
Its a long story...
We are setting up two allstar nodes at our club ( Chifley Amateur
Radio Club) so we can link them together. But we have had a bit of a
set back with our internet connection at the club shack so someone has
setup the IRLP/Echolink server at his home using a 70cms radio to
connect into the 70cms repeater. Hams can access IRLP/Echolink via the
old repeater/controller without it being on the internet in this
config. So they would like to to the same with the allstar repeaters
but they need DTMF passthrough to be able to control the remote
IRLP/Echolink box....
I hope this makes sense...

regards

Anthony VK2ACP