[App_rpt-users] DTMF passthrough (silly question?)

Anthony Percy anthcp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 03:16:25 UTC 2010

Hi Ken/Jim
Thanks Ken for that parameter, thats exactly what we need!!!
Jim, The repeater setup does use TX CTCSS to control the access to the
IRLP/echolink node.
To prevent the repeater ident been sent we don't send the TX CTCSS during
the repeater ident time etc
I know this is not ideal but you can guess what my next questions is...
Can we turn off TX CTCSS during the app_rpt ident period or only on during
real user activity???

regards

Anthony VK2ACP

PS. We got the dual allstar repeater setup working on saturday, just need to
get the internet access fixed now..