[App_rpt-users] Anyone used the connpgm options?

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Jun 21 02:02:41 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm thinking that the way to handle things so the IRLP people don't get their knickers in a knot would be to disable connections after an IRLP reflector is connected. And I guess the best way to handle this would be with a shell script that executes on an outbound connection. So what I'm trying to determine is how to get at the values passed to your external program called with
connpgm=
[for instance, connpgm=/usr/local/bin/some-script ]

Are the "us" and "them" values just passed off, so the script is called as
/usr/local/bin/some-script 2331 3009999
Or am I completely misunderstanding this? [My misunderstanding this is not at all unlikely.]

Thanks,
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY