[App_rpt-users] iax provisioning

n0nki at iwishi.nu n0nki at iwishi.nu
Mon Mar 8 13:15:30 UTC 2010

These aren't error messages at all. They are NOTICE messages.

#1 Ignoring bindaddress on reload.
 	Because it's already bound. No need on a reload.

#2 Provisioning IAX configuration not found.
 	This tells me you are't using the IAXy device and havn't attempted
 	to provision this ATA device from your Asterisk machine.

You have nothing to worry from these two NOTICE messages.

   -73s, N0NKI  -Eric