[App_rpt-users] iax provisioning

F6HQZ f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net
Mon Mar 8 16:45:47 UTC 2010

Hi men,

IAX provisionning is for the old ATA form Digium, named IAXY or S101i.
The firmware and its config file is pushed to the ATA when registried to
Asterisk.
So, you have no config file for such device in the correct directory,
thats all... No Matter !

Bindaddr is another thing.
May be you haven't defined the Ethernet port to address (0.0.0.0 for all
local ports on the machine is ok) ?

Best 73's from F6HQZ Francois