[App_rpt-users] Kenwood Remote TRX

Jann Traschewski jann at gmx.de
Mon Mar 8 23:08:02 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have seen in svn revision 565 of app_rpt.c the new "support for Kenwood
TM-D700A as a remote". Do we need a special interface (like the TM-G707
needs) or can we simply use a serial cable? Does the dedicated DATA
connector in 9600bps Packet Radio mode fit our needs for "flat" audio? Where
can I find the informations which has been required to implement this
feature?

I have another radio from Kenwood (TM-V7) and a selfmade programming cable
for the memory store. Could this be another transceiver for a remote
controlable station?

Tnx,
73,
Jann

--
Jann Traschewski, Drosselstr.1, D-90513 Zirndorf, Germany
Tel.: +49-911-696971, Mobile: +49-170-1045937, E-Mail: jann at gmx.de
Ham: DG8NGN / DB0VOX, http://www.qsl.net/dg8ngn, ICQ UIN: 4130182