[App_rpt-users] acid Install

Orland Lopez ki6lnx at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 19:17:12 UTC 2010

Hello, Everyone, I have a question that i saw it in the past emails

I am trying  to install  the image on the intel D945GCLF motherboard, it
will install  and tried to go to the Phase1 post install but fails,
 instead, it gets me the log in prompt, and I have not set a root password
at that point.   I read something about it last year and cant seem to find
it in the archives. as hard as Im trying I cant remember Can you guys
refresh my mind . I  cant remember the default passwords when this happens
so any help is really appreciated.

Gracias y 73's
Hasta la Vista
KI6LNX