[App_rpt-users] acid Install

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Wed Mar 10 19:51:03 UTC 2010

I answered directly but the ethernet chip in the D945GCLF board is not
recognized by CentOS base install yet.. so it fails to connect to the
internet, hence the install aborts..

You need an Ethernet device for the rest of the install and do one of the
following.. I prefer to just install with a usb ehternet dongle in line and
pull it later.

2 choices.. add a pci above board to finish install or add a usb ethernet
like Linksys that is recognized. after all the OS updates are done you can
switch to the original Ethernet as the drivers for it will be added in the
update/upgrade loads.

Doug

KD8B