[App_rpt-users] Iax_Rpt on Windows

Bob Brown - WØNQX bbrown at byrg.net
Sun May 2 20:26:57 UTC 2010

been using it on a windows7 netbook box just fine

with no ill effect.... i did use the netbook audio mgr to reset my mic
levels to taste though, and i have used a USB headset too with no problems.

and i agree about the Xeletec web site,  have not seen much activity over
there either.

i also know if you go in to the IAX  application settings and set your audio
device to the device your hardware is using helps in getting the right
settings too. i belive IAX uses "default" settings on start up.

although most of the time i end up on my IP phone instead of tying up the pc
with IAX traffic.

But it is great in office or hotel settings where you want to check in
without a radio.

--
Thanks in Advance

  Bob Brown, WØNQX