[App_rpt-users] Updating Asterisk

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 17:31:09 UTC 2010

to get the absolutely latest, you need to do an svn checkout of the source tree
and build it from that.

JIM WB6NIL

Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 18:22:30 +0100
From: matt.g4rky at googlemail.com
To: App_rpt-users at qrvc.com
Subject: [App_rpt-users] Updating Asterisk

Hi all,
Do I need to completely rebuild the system from CD created from a newly downloaded ISO to update my node to the latest build?
Or, can I do it from the comfort of my desk by using the method given on the developer section of the QRVC website?

I tried to update the app_rpt app, which worked fine but I wanted to use the new "CTCSS encode only when RX mute open" feature. This didnt work for me so I figured I needed to update chan_usb as well but there are some errors that get reported when I try and make it.

Thanks,
Matt