[App_rpt-users] Updating Asterisk

Matt Beasant matt.g4rky at googlemail.com
Sat May 8 19:28:03 UTC 2010

OK, I followed the instructions and all seems to be working OK except a
couple of strange things....

I have 2 nodes on my system at Dundry and on the second node I have lost
control of the Courtesy tones.

No matter what I do in RPT.conf, in the node stanza specified for telemetry
for the GB3ZB repeater, it has no effect on the CTs that play. The first
node is behaving normally. In my rpt.conf I have two telemetry stanzas, one
for each repeater and they have different names within rpt.conf and are
referenced in the definition for the separate repeaters.

Is anyone else seeing this or have I broken something?

One other question, I am now running the new "TX PL on input" feature - if I
transmit thru my node using Iaxrpt, will that cause CTCSS encode too? ( It
doesnt appear to and I was expecting it to? )

Thanks,

Matt
G4RKY