[App_rpt-users] A couple of questions....

Matt Beasant g4rky at yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 15 16:07:14 UTC 2010

Hi Chuck,

If you add the folowing to your rpt.conf file, it should work - this used to
be broken but it got fixed ( thanks guys ) but I havent had the chance to
test it yet. We use some app_rpt nodes on events and record all the traffic
in case there is an incident. It used to only record the voice from the node
outgoing to the radio but as I mentioned, I believe this is now sorted.

;archivedir = some-directory		; defines and enables activity recording
					; into specified directory (optional)
;monminblocks = 2048 			; Min 1K blocks to be left on partition
					; (will not save monitor output if disk
					; too full)

Hope this works for you :-)

73,