[App_rpt-users] cheap USB fobs

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Mon Nov 1 12:31:26 UTC 2010

I have ordered from BestOfferBuy.com twice and they deliver with free
shipping in about 12 days.
I ordered item E14615 which contains the chip number CM-108 and is
slightly easier to solder to than a couple of other usb-fobs that I
have ordered from other sources.  Another nice thing is that they are
not glued so they are easy to pry apart without damaging the plastic
case.  There are little plastic pins interlocking the 2 halfs so I
started prying at the usb connector and slowly worked my way around
with my fingernail until I got back to the other side of the usb
connector and then did that again and they come apart without breaking
the pins so they will go back together without glue or tape.
BestOfferBuy.com sells the E14615 for $6.90 each with free (about 12
day) shipping.  My order of 4 on Oct 13, 2010 shipped from Hong Kong
and arrived in Illinois on Oct  25, 2010 at a total cost $27.60
Here is a URL to the part

http://www.bestofferbuy.com/cmedia-cm108-virtual-71surround-usb-20-external-sound-card-with-hardware-volume-control-and-mute-p-25821.html

If the URL doesn't work then go to http://www.bestofferbuy.com  and
search for E14615

Of course as time passes the part could change, but all that they
shipped to me were as described.
Chuck