[App_rpt-users] cheap USB fobs

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Mon Nov 1 13:16:54 UTC 2010

By the way, these do not come with the CD.  They say that they remove
the CD so that the item will come through customs without delay.
Apparently when a CD shows up on an xray they think it might be a
copyright infringement and so they delay it to inspect it further.
What I ordered from a different company in Hong Kong did come with a
CD and it took 65 days to get here, almost all of that time was with
it sitting in customs.  I had a similar problem with something
different with a CD that I ordered from Canada, customs delayed it
almost 3 months, because of the CD.   It is a good thing that we don't
need the CD for this use.
Chuck