[App_rpt-users] ID Question

Matt Brennan brennanma at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 04:04:48 UTC 2010

Dale,

  Thanks for your response. I have been trying to figure out what you
mean and I must say, unfortunately, I'm at a loss. I have gone through
app_rpt.c and looked through the code and while I understand a great
deal of it I cannot find the DTMF functions you are referencing. As
far as I know I am running the most recent version from SVN. Any
chance there's an example of what you're talking about out there that
I'm missing?

Also, setting eannmode to 0 doesn't work. Setting it to 2 currently
seems broken as it is announcing node numbers instead of call signs.

Thanks,
Matt, NM1B