[App_rpt-users] Config

Randy k8khw-1 at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 6 02:00:54 UTC 2010

Buddy

  It shows the 3 bening printed on the screen *3 300 xxxx  When we get home so not sure whats up
We have done several test sending DTMF tones to the system and they all have passed fine
bening they print what I have sent via RF into the Node

                                                         Randy

Sounds as though your second 3 is getting dropped. If you press * 3 0 it will connect to the last noe that you connected to.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY