[App_rpt-users] introduction & usbradio.conf query (RESOLVED)

Rob Wargaski wargaski at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 00:46:13 UTC 2010

Folks,

My app_rpt problems have been resolved.

Jim Dixon graciously spent nearly two hours of his afternoon on the
phone with me and logged in to my Asterisk radio host. He banished all
of the evil from the configuration files, assisted in establishing an
AllStar connection, and generally tested the snot out of things.

He even set up autopatch to go the PSTN via an FXO port on our
production Asterisk host, although he did have a few choice words
about it. (Something about friends not letting friends use POTS :-)

Now I just need to pore over the configuration files to grok what he did ...

Thanks Jim!

Cheers,

Rob