[App_rpt-users] Re parallel port

Randy k8khw-1 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 7 07:22:15 UTC 2010

  Steve

  I believe that fixed it. I rebooted the machine and it unkeyed as soon as the computer
started booting up and worked fine after bootup. Thanks for the input from you and jim
He tried telling me that several e-mails back but it was not sinking in for some reason.
What I could not figure out is why I had to run the F command in Radio-Tune-Menu after
bootup to unkey the radio then all would be fine intill the computer was restarted. Anyway
all seems to be fine now. Thanks for the help

                                                                        Randy