[App_rpt-users] ACID app_rpt how to recover from crash?

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Mon Nov 8 14:24:39 UTC 2010

I am running a system built from the ACID CD.  I had it customized and
working good and then tried to add another node to the same system.
When asterisk tried to restart, the operating system crashed and
became unreachable from the network or from the console.  I then
rebooted the system and it will not boot up.

It seems that the file system is damaged.

I know that I could just rebuilld from the CD and then attempt to
remember what I did to get the system working the way I had it but if
it is possible to do a recovery procedure I would prefer that.

Is there a procedure to repair the file system and recover my
customized configuration files from the system?

Here is a screen shot of the console after attempting to reboot

http://www.midlandsnetworking.com/wb9uus-crash.jpg

Chuck