[App_rpt-users] Dropping tail after ID

Tony KT9AC kt9ac at ameritech.net
Sat Nov 13 02:56:20 UTC 2010

Well I didn't get that far in the docs before asking.

Chuck,
  Try 'cop,58' for "TX CTCSS On Input only enable" and 'cop,59' to
disable it. KB2EAR requested this about a year ago - "Add the ability to
have the transmit CTCSS only while valid input is present, and off
during hangtime, IDs, announcements etc. "

I'm having fun though learning new things!! It pays to read the
descriptions in the source code, even though its been years since I've
touched C++.

Sorry for the extra bandwidth.

Tony