[App_rpt-users] Echo on local speaker

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 14 18:21:08 UTC 2010

This problem is well known and has existed from day 1. Unfortunately its going to have to
wait until someone that actually knows what they are doing in Java (which is CERTAINLY NOT
me) volunteers to take a look at it and fix it. For some reason, the audio output process seems
to sometimes keep running, even though its told to stop at the end of a received transmission.
I have no idea why. Sorry, but it was the best that I could do.

JIM WB6NIL