[App_rpt-users] AllStarLink Audio is Big Winner in Alaska

Dale Weber n7pkt at hybotics.org
Mon Nov 22 05:00:00 UTC 2010

	Hi all!

	AllStar audio quality has a major friend in Alaska. Dave Cloyd, KL7M and
owner of the IRLP Alaskan Reflector 9070, is doing everything he can to get
people to use AllStar due to the much improved audio quality over EchoLink.
He's telling everyone he can to sign up for an AllStar account and use the
WebTranceiver if they can't access AllStar any other way.

	8-Dale
--
Open your mind, Read, Learn, Think, Apply.
AllStarLink Node 2392 / EchoLink node 6185 / 73, from N7PKT!