[App_rpt-users] Two Radios, one URI...

Peter Elke pete.elke at esquared.com
Thu Nov 25 15:29:05 UTC 2010

Hi All,

After surveying all of the repeater sites, two of them are not good
locations for direct internet access.  The WISP is too slow or has way
too much jitter.

As a plan B will be attempting a 420mhz full duplex backhaul link to an
IP connected node.

On those "bad" sites we will be using app_rpt in a standalone mode as a
local repeater controller.

Here is my cost saving question...  Using one URI is there a way to use
the right channel for node A (main repeater) and the left channel for
node B (backhaul 420 link)?   I can use a parallel port as needed for
I/O if that is an issue...

Pete