[App_rpt-users] No RX Audio on iaxRPT

David Osborn david.osborn at manx.net
Mon Nov 29 17:44:31 UTC 2010

Rod,

There's something lurking at the back of my mind (where there's a lot of
dust!) which tells me that this is a behavioural thing between iaxRPT and a
SIMPLEX node. Have you tried connecting to and working through another node?

I had a locally connected repeater configured in simplex mode (I got it into
my head to use internal talkthrough, bypassing the DSP). When I connected
using iaxRPT I got exactly the same symptoms as you have reported. Now that
the node has been configured to full-duplex, iaxRPT works just fine.

You may not have done anything wrong after all!

Dave
GD4HOZ
(2480 - 2484)