[App_rpt-users] Third Party Call Control through AMI

Max Godoy mgodoy at cestel.es
Tue Nov 30 16:02:13 UTC 2010

Hi everybody!

We are trying to integrate radios in an Emergecy Call Center
environement.
We control the queues, users and vectoring of the system externally
through the AMI API.
We want to be able to mix phone calls and radio calls. The URI seems
a good and inexpensive solution for small and medium setups (2
radios, a dozen phone lines and 4 agents). The problem is that we
need to control the system from a central point using a Third Party
Call Control strategy. We have chosen the AMI interface in Asterisk
as it is aimed at this sort of operations.
Has anybody interfaced the app_rpt module with AMI?
Can anybody give us a lead or a hint on how to do that?
Is there a different radio control system that interacts with AMI?

Regards,

Max

 Max Godoy de la Barra
 CENTRO ESPAÑOL DE SERVICIOS TELEMATICOS, S.A. (CESTEL)
 c/ La Granja nº5
 28500 Arganda del Rey (Madrid)
 Tfno: +34 91 871 20 95 ext. 220
 Fax: +34 91 870 28 18