[App_rpt-users] how do I change default port from 4569 to 4568 on node?

REDBUTTON_CTRL jrorke at cogeco.ca
Sat Oct 2 20:10:01 UTC 2010

  OK well I made the changes to IAX.conf and the portal server setting
and works fine here. One thing I found though doing the bind thing is
IAX_RPT wont connect to that node now. Not sure if its something to do
with IAXRPT or do I have to change something else to get that working again?
Perhaps Steve W9SH can comment on that.

I am using a linksys WRT54GL router with DDWRT on it. Do you know it it
will do PAT??
Would be nice to know.
Thanks,

Jon