[App_rpt-users] How to add an IAX2 extension to call via radio

Alex Casanova bogus at terra.es
Sun Oct 3 10:38:54 UTC 2010

> I think this is called a reverse autopatch - try searching on the qrvc
> website to see if that helps you.

Thanks a lot, I´ve made a few changes in my configuration to enable the
autopach feature. But when i call from my IAX2 softphone to my node
(27346) the radio don´t initialize the PTT when I speak from IAX2
softphone. The result, I have no audio in radio from IAX2 softphone.

Its necesary to make some modifications in rpt.conf or
usbradio_tune_usb.conf to enable de PTT from IAX2 to radio ?

In my scenario I´m using the Zoiper IAX2 softphone. And a P2500
Teltronic radio.

Thanks a lot
Best regards

Alex Casanova (EA5HJX)