[App_rpt-users] Is there a "Be Quiet" command?

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Sun Oct 3 12:05:15 UTC 2010

MP3 from the asterisk 1.4 add-ons has worked fine for me on several machines
but in any case I have a stop playback command

Cop 24 does it. I used 999 for the function but that is probably not a good
choice any more

999=cop,24

Ken

cop (control operator) cmds:

 *

 *  1 - System warm boot

 *  2 - System enable

 *  3 - System disable

 *  4 - Test Tone On/Off

 *  5 - Dump System Variables on Console (debug)

 *  6 - PTT (phone mode only)

 *  7 - Time out timer enable

 *  8 - Time out timer disable

 *  9 - Autopatch enable

 *  10 - Autopatch disable

 *  11 - Link enable

 *  12 - Link disable

 *  13 - Query System State

 *  14 - Change System State

 *  15 - Scheduler Enable

 *  16 - Scheduler Disable

 *  17 - User functions (time, id, etc) enable

 *  18 - User functions (time, id, etc) disable

 *  19 - Select alternate hang timer

 *  20 - Select standard hang timer

 *  21 - Enable Parrot Mode

 *  22 - Disable Parrot Mode

 *  23 - Birdbath (Current Parrot Cleanup/Flush)

 *  24 - Flush all telemetry

 *  25 - Query last node un-keyed

 *  26 - Query all nodes keyed/unkeyed

 *  27 - Reset DAQ minimum on a pin

 *  28 - Reset DAQ maximum on a pin

 *  30 - Recall Memory Setting in Attached Xcvr

 *  31 - Channel Selector for Parallel Programmed Xcvr

 *  32 - Touchtone pad test: command + Digit string + # to playback all
digits pressed

 *  33 - Local Telemetry Output Enable

 *  34 - Local Telemetry Output Disable

 *  35 - Local Telemetry Output on Demand

 *  36 - Foreign Link Local Output Path Enable

 *  37 - Foreign Link Local Output Path Disable

 *  38 - Foreign Link Local Output Path Follows Local Telemetry

 *  39 - Foreign Link Local Output Path on Demand

 *  40 - IRLP announce Enable

 *  41 - IRLP announce Disable

 *  42 - Echolink announce node # only

 *  43 - Echolink announce node Callsign only

 *  44 - Echolink announce node # & Callsign

 *  45 - Link Activity timer enable

 *  46 - Link Activity timer disable

 *  47 - Reset "Link Config Changed" Flag

 *  48 - Send Page Tone (Tone specs separated by parenthesis)

 *  49 - Disable incoming connections (control state noice)

 *  50 - Enable incoming connections (control state noicd)

 *  51 - Enable sleep mode

 *  52 - Disable sleep mode

 *  53 - Wake up from sleep

 *  54 - Go to sleep

 *  55 - Parrot Once if parrot mode is disabled