[App_rpt-users] How to add an IAX2 extension to call via radio

Alex Casanova bogus at terra.es
Sun Oct 3 21:06:29 UTC 2010

  Hi Jim

Many thanks for your answer
> If youre trying to make a direct phone call into the system from IAX2 or
> any other supported channel type
Yes, I will made a call from other Asterisk. But first of all I´m trying
to make a call from an extension into my allstarlink system.

This is my actual configuration:

extensions.conf

[radio-gui]
exten =>  [node],1,rpt([node]|X)

iax.conf

[100]
type=friend
secret=radio
callerid="IAX Phone <100>"
host=dynamic
context=radio-gui
qualify=yes
autokill=yes
disallow=all
allow=gsm
notransfer=yes

>  you need to have a separate context
> in your extensions.conf that invokes rpt with the 'P' option (meaning
> Phone),
> or option 'Pv' (meaning Phone with Vox).

If if not too much trouble, could you give me an example of how is the
configuration of extensions.conf and iax.conf.

> You can not have a 'normal' IAX2 call come in the same way a node to
> node connections comes in.

Ok, I think that was my problem. Seeing what it tells me I was doing wrong
I apologize if what I'm asking is very basic, I want to learn, this is
my first node in Spain.

Thanks a lot
Best Regards