[App_rpt-users] How to add an IAX2 extension to call via radio

Alex Casanova bogus at terra.es
Mon Oct 11 16:17:17 UTC 2010

  Hi all

I'm still fighting to integrate phone calls with RTP.
In the last mail Jimm said that i need to set the  Pv parameter when
invoked RPT in my extensions.conf

I'm confussed, I couldn´t find documentation about this, and I´m confussed.

Then, this a  copy of my settings to see if anyone could help me to be
able to open and close the Tx from a phone when I call and close them
when a finish a call.

Like, press * to tx and # to finish Tx, and Rx.
This is my actual configuration:

> extensions.conf
>
> [from-phone]
> exten =>   [node],1,rpt([mynode_number]|Pv)
>
> iax.conf
>
> [100]
> type=friend
> secret=radio