[App_rpt-users] Using a Master II

Corey Dean N3FE n3fe at repeater.net
Wed Oct 6 11:46:59 UTC 2010

So I have been using a GE Master II repeater (actual repeater, not a converted mobile) for the allstar node in full duplex repeater mode.  I noticed it just doesn't dig too well when using the fob to decode the PL.  I have a maxtrac on another fob and that will dig into the noise great.  As a test I hooked up a ts32 and ran the output of that in the CAS/COR on the fob and it worked great!  I want to try to get the built in decoder working correctly though.  Another friend of mine is also running a GE Master II and he is having the same problem.  When we run the rxnoise level from either the radio-tune-menu or using the radio tune command from asterisk it always fails.  Anyone have any suggestions on a way to resolve this?   I have another use for my hardware pl decoder so I would like to get the USB Frob working correctly!!!!

Corey  N3FE