[App_rpt-users] How fast a pc needed for hub node?

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Sat Oct 9 23:54:08 UTC 2010

I would say that a more important/relevant question is - what kind of network connection do you need?
Not raw speed, but latency and lost packets - especially at prime time - early evening hours. I guess there are benchmark tests for this.

For really low power Asterisk, I have had good results with the Intel Atom D510mo.  With a solid state drive, the whole thing draws 18 watts (including 2 URI's in my case). It has an integrated gigabit LAN connection, etc, etc.

Ken